Reward yourself! Spoil your loved ones on coming Holidays Season! Own it just because you deserved it!
It's time to pamper yourself and your loved one!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

COACH Retail VIP Sale 100% Authentic! Browse www.coach.com

Share
Time to pamper yourself!!
and also GREAT GIFTS TO SAY THANK YOU TO MUM!!

COACH Pre-Sale Events: Price valid till May 8th 1200 AM (Malaysia/Singapore Time)

Visit: http://www.coach.com to shop your favourite items!

Photos below are example, and might be out of stocks. Please write in to ask!









Pre-Order Procedures:
1. 50% payment as desposit is required. Price refer to tables aboves and included shipping.
2. Write to me, christy3566@gmail.com with your favourite item in style number and
3. Notify me the payment receipts or nick name for me to identify the buyers
4. Deposit payment received will be acknowledged.
5. Once bags arrived in my hands, I will notify for remaining balance prior shipping.
6. Shipping takes 6-10 business days directly from US to your door step.

Great Buys From Designer Best Pick!!:
1. Once Handbags arrived in my hands, I will handle MYSELF and directly post to your doorstep! No Extra Waiting Time!
2. Gift Receipts will be provided to prove its Authenticity! No worries at all!
3. Low price! We do price matching!!